- Servicer will service your product as described and for the charges shown on our work orders plus any applicable tax. When the service is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, extended service contract or consumer warranty law, those terms or applicable law will apply. Residents of Quebec are governed by that province’s consumer protection legislation.
- If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, Servicer reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic and service call fee.
- If service requires labour and/or parts not specified on the workorder, Servicer may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that Servicer may revise the charges, Servicer may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic and service call fee.
- Servicer may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. Servicer will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Servicer for value. If applicable law requires Servicer to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Servicer the additional cost of the replacement item. Parts must be requested when the service technician is present otherwise the defective part will be destroyed at end of day.
- Servicer warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by Servicer. The foregoing warranty is an express limited warranty and in the event of breach, Servicer will either (i) re-perform the service, (ii) repair or replace the part, or (iii) refund the cost of the service provided. In order to claim under the warranty you must notify the Servicer within 90 days of the warranty period from date of completion. THIS WARRANTY AND ASSOCIATED REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERWARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SERVICER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF SERVICER CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- (The following not applicable to customers in Quebec) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SERVICER AND ITS AFFILIATES, WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SERVICES PROVIDED OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND PROPERTY; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. SERVICER SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO: (i) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA; AND (ii) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN SERVICER’S CUSTODY, SERVICER’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, SERVICER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY SERVICER FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY SERVICER UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. SOME STATES (COUNTRIES AND PROVINCES) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within ten (10) days after being notified by Servicer that your product has been serviced, Servicer will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law. Fee’s may apply and see below for more details.
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where you receive the repair service. If any provision of these T&Cs is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will no longer be part of the T&Cs, and the T&Cs will be enforceable as though that provision never was a part of them.
- (The following not applicable to customers in Quebec) These T&Cs are the only ones that govern Servicer’s service of your product.
Service Call Fees and Information
- When you book a service call it is your responsibility to be present at the location you provided us, between the entire appointment window. Example, If we said the technician will arrive between 12-4 at 123 Joe St. You must be present during the entire time at that location. If you are not present at the appointment, please have someone act as a representative on your behalf. If these conditions are not met, a service call fee of $95 (ninety-five dollars) will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to provide information on your appliance that needs to be repaired. We need to know if the appliance is gas or electric, and the type appliance we are servicing, in order to send out the right technician to provide you service. If this information is not accurately provided, and the wrong technician is sent over, an $95 (ninety-five dollars) service call fee will be charged.
- Service call fee includes the technicians arrival, an initial diagnosis of your appliance, and a quote with 1 (one) or more options for you to choose from. If you choose to go ahead with any of the options the technician provides you, a service call of $95 (ninety-five dollars), will still be charged. In this case you only pay for the repair cost after (parts and labour) ontop of the service call fee. If you choose NOT to go ahead with any of the options, you will be charged $95 (ninety-five dollars) for the service call.
- All unpaid invoices that have been outstanding for 10 or more days will be subjected to collections and a $120 legal and admin charge.
- We must be given at least 3 (three) hours notice from the beginning of the appointment if you want to cancel your appointment. This applies to new service calls, and any follow up appointments. If your appointment is between 12pm-4p, we must be notified before 9am that same day. If you are calling after hours, please DO NOT leave a voicemail. A service call can be cancelled only with a live again or via email.
- If we are able to schedule an appointment for you within 3 (three) hours from the time you called, you will have 30 (thirty) minutes from the time you booked your appointment if you wish to cancel.
- Failure to comply with our cancellation policy will result in an $95 (ninety-five dollars) service call fee to be charged.
- Partial refunds can be offered at the discretion of the service department. Please email all inquiries for refunds to [email protected]
- Service call fees are NOT refundable
- Labour fees are NOT refundable
- Installed parts are NOT refundable
Order Parts Policy
- If a technician needs to order a part to complete a repair, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit for parts and labour will be charged. The remaining 50% (fifty percent) will be paid when the technician comes back to install the ordered part.
- We are not responsible for any delays, and/or backorders of any part we order on your behalf. We have a variety of suppliers that we source every part for and sometimes they are not in stock. We always try to get the part as possible to you!
- There are no refunds on parts that were already ordered thru a technician out in the field since these orders are processed immediately and automatically. Order for parts made directly with the head office can be cancelled only in the first 3 hours.
- If you order a part for you to install on your own, full payment for the part and shipping is required before the part is ordered. If the part that you chose to order doesn’t fix the problem with your appliance and/or you wish to return the part, we can only accept parts that are unopened. There will be a 20% (twenty percent) part restocking fee, and you will be responsible for delivering the part back to us.
- If you order a part for one of our technicians to install without our technician providing an initial diagnosis, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit will be charged before placing an order. The balance will be due when the technicians comes with the part to install it into your appliance. If you made an incorrect diagnosis and the part you chose to order does fix your appliance. A service call of $95 (ninety-five dollars) will be charged, and if you wish to return the part, a 20%( twenty percent) restocking fee will be applied.
- Our technicians will always clean up the work area around your appliance once the job has been completed, including the removal of old damaged parts. If the customer wishes to keep the broken and/or damaged part, the customer must request the technician to leave the part behind prior to leaving his house. If the customer does not wish to keep the damaged and/or broken part behind, the part will be recycled at the end of the day, and we will not be able to recover them.
- In case a problem does not appear when the technician is diagnosing the appliance:
- You [the customer] will be eligible for a service package which includes a 30-day warranty on operational parts only. This excludes clogging issues, or any problems caused due to negligence or misuse of the appliance. The warranty also excludes any cosmetic parts.
- If the customer declines the service package, they waive their eligibility for a free check-up in the future, even if the problem recurs. A note will be placed in the technician’s report indicating that the service package was declined.
- If the customer purchases a service package and complains about the problem recurring, the technician will provide one free appliance diagnoses. If the problem is undetectable, the technician will decline the job and NO REFUND will be given.
- If customer proceeds with the service package this will go towards the cost of their future repair, given that the problem is present at the time of the return visit.